Roadmap to Maximizing Reimbursement Under MACRA/MIPS
ISMS members: Free
Non-ISMS members: $50.00
Worried about how Medicare’s new “Quality Payment Program” will affect your practice’s bottom line? Want to know how your practice can ensure maximum reimbursement from Medicare under new quality reporting rules?
Presented by experts from exclusive ISMS Member Benefit Partner CareVitality, this webinar:
- Presents an overview of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015, the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs).
- Identifies practice transformation needs & incentives.
- Teaches you why participating in Annual Wellness Visits (AWV), Chronic Care Management (CCM), and Transitional Care Management (TCM) is CRITICAL to Success.
- Identifies key compliance points to consider when providing these services.
- Shows how CareVitality can support you in these initiatives.
ISMS members and their staff
The recommendations contained in this resource are not intended to define conduct that is appropriate in every case, should not be considered as establishing any standard of care, and do not constitute legal advice. Physicians, clinicians and health care providers should take care to ensure that all care rendered reflects the best clinical judgment and complies with the laws and regulations of the state or location at which the care was provided.
Vanessa Rose Bisceglie, MBA, BS, NCP, PMP, CMCO
AMA PRA Category 1 credits not available
- 1.00 Participation Credit
ISMS member cost: Free
For best performance, please disable your popup blocker.