ISMIE’s Wellness Center
For more than 40 years, ISMIE has stayed committed to supporting our policyholders as you care for patients. But now, more than ever, it’s critical that you, as medical professionals, care for yourselves, too – especially during these challenging times.
It’s increasingly clear that burnout among healthcare professionals is rooted in system-wide factors and not solely determined by individual resiliency. In fact, the results of a cross-sectional study completed by both physicians and members of the general population showed that the resiliency of physicians is substantially higher than that of the general population – and even so, highly resilient physicians still experience burnout.
That’s why it’s important to ISMIE that we support our policyholders throughout the wellness journey. Whether you are looking to better navigate a challenging work environment, live a more fulfilling life, or are struggling with the demands of the profession, we are here for you – regardless of where in the nation you practice. As an ISMIE policyholder, here are some of the wellness-related services available to you:
- Course: Beyond Burnout: The Human Care Strategy
- Course: Bite-Sized Coping Strategies During Times of Uncertainty
- Course: Litigation Stress in the Era of COVID-19
- Course: Physician Well-Being: What’s Changed and What’s More Important than Ever in the Wake of COVID-19
- Course: Resilience: Tools and Strategies for Addressing Burnout in Health Care
- Resource: Burnout
- Resource: COVID-19: Wellness for Healthcare Professionals
General questions about ISMIE’s Wellness Center or any of our efforts to combat burnout can be directed to email@example.com or 800-782-4767 x3300.