Medicare’s Quality Payment Program: Year Three
ISMS members: Free
Non-ISMS members: $75.00
Medicare’s Quality Payment Program is in its third year, and on its third set of rules and requirements since the program first launched.
Join Lila Valinoti, ISMS Assistant Vice President for Health Policy and Education, for a 30-minute overview of new quality payment program (QPP) participation and reporting requirements.
Highlights of the webinar will include:
- Who is eligible or required to participate in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment Program (MIPS) in 2019
- How changes to required electronic health record use will promote interoperability
- What’s ahead for Medicare Shared Savings Program’s Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Identify who is eligible for or required to participate in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment Program.
- Describe how changes to required electronic health record use will promote interoperability.
- Discuss what is ahead for the Medicare Shared Savings Program’s Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
All faculty, content reviewers and planners who have had input into or contributed to the content have indicated they have no relevant financial relationships with any commercial entities that may have an impact on the activity.
ISMS Members and their staff
The recommendations contained in this resource are not intended to define conduct that is appropriate in every case, should not be considered as establishing any standard of care, and do not constitute legal advice. Physicians, clinicians and health care providers should take care to ensure that all care rendered reflects the best clinical judgment and complies with the laws and regulations of the state or location at which the care was provided.
ISMS Assistant Vice President for Health Policy and Education
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Illinois State Medical Society and ISMIE Mutual Insurance Company. The Illinois State Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Illinois State Medical Society designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 Participation Credit
ISMS member cost: Free
For best performance, please disable your popup blocker.